F-Zero 2A03: Port Town F-Zero 2A03: Port Town

<(^.^)>

Brings me back to the good ol' days of gaming... This song would have made the original F-zero much better :D

F-Zero - Death Wind F-Zero - Death Wind

Cool but..

What F-zero game is this from i don't remember ever hearing this one. Doesn't stop it from being cool though.

F0: Port Town F0: Port Town

Neat

Very cool but for an F-zero song it was a little light like you said. Oh well still neat!

Geno's Song Geno's Song

Pianos and these types of songs..

somehow always work, is making this kind of stuff really time consuming(maybe a week of casual editing or "perfecting" rather) or is it kind of short to make? way off the topic right there, but curiosity is what it is XD anywho really good~

Turning-Japanese responds:

Wow, this reply is very late - I'm sorry.

This piece only took me the day, and I have since improved upon it. If you're interested in hearing it, feel free to give me a PM (that is, if you even read this, since it's been close to three months).
Thank you for your review!

Super Mario RPG - Forest Super Mario RPG - Forest

you sir, win at life

Or atleast music makin' anywho. Oldies games always make the best remix's oddly enough they're also some of the best games out there.*prays for remakes of old games like this one, thats NOT paper mario* lol

SMRPG: Trouble Ahead SMRPG: Trouble Ahead

Ya..

ya your my hero...for now..
>.>
<.<
^_^
v('.') v
(>'.')>[10]<('.'<)
^ ('.')^

(x_x) x(o.o)x (oxo)
See, hear, speak no evil. lol

S'Crow Funk, Super Mario RPG S'Crow Funk, Super Mario RPG

woot!

I like the majoity of your music you remixs/make
specially the ones from this game =p

Thank you!
I have been struggling trying to think of what games to do now though. I don't know what is the most popular on NG.
Thanks

Super Mario RPG: Big Boss Super Mario RPG: Big Boss

awsome

Always liked that game, one of my favorites and the battle themes are always fun to remix with =D

Very nice though.

Thankies. ^_^
I don't know why they havn't re-made this. It was such a fab game, and It could be really well done on DS.
Thanks